Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about FinVolution Group. If you don't find what you're looking for here, please contact us directly.
1. What is FinVolution Group’s business?
FinVolution Group is a leading fintech platform in China connecting underserved borrowers with financial institutions. Established in 2007, the Company is a pioneer in China’s online consumer finance industry and has developed strong innovative technologies and has accumulated in-depth experience in the core areas of credit risk assessment, fraud detection, big data and artificial intelligence. The Company’s platform, empowered by proprietary cutting-edge technologies, features a highly automated loan transaction process, which enables a superior user experience. As of March 31, 2022, the Company had over 145.3 million cumulative registered users.
2. What is the address of FinVolution Group's corporate headquarters?
Our headquarters is in Shanghai, China.
Our contact details are:
Building G1, No. 999 Dangui Road
Pudong New District, Shanghai 201203
The People's Republic of China
Tel: +86 21 8030 3200
3. How many employees does FinVolution Group have?
As of December 31, 2021, the total number of employees were 4,259, including 1,613 of our employees were located in Shanghai while the remaining employees were located in other regions.
4. When does FinVolution Group fiscal year end?
FinVolution Group's fiscal year ends on December 31.
5. On which exchange is FinVolution Group's stock traded and what is the ticker symbol?
FinVolution Group’s American Depositary Shares (ADSs) have been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since November 10, 2017, under the symbol "FINV."
6. How many FinVolution Group's ordinary shares does one American Depositary Share ("ADS") of the Company represent?
Each ADS of FinVolution Group. represents five ordinary shares.
7. How can I obtain a copy of FinVolution Group.'s Annual Report?
Annual reports are available via this website. All SEC documents are also accessible online through the SEC Filings page.
8. Who is FinVolution Group's auditor?
PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP
9. Who is FinVolution Group's US legal counsel?
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
10. Who is FinVolution Group's Depositary Bank for ADSs?
11. How can I contact FinVolution Group's Investor Relations Department?
Jimmy Tan Head of Investor Relations
Sylvie Deng IR Manager
Tel: +86 (21) 8030 3200 Ext. 8601
The Piacente Group, Inc.
Tel: +86 (10) 6508-0677
In the United States:
The Piacente Group, Inc.